100 Things in 365 Days

October 15, 2010

Qahwa, Kawa,コーヒー. Coffee.

Attention: I've gotten a new addiction. Coffee. Yum.
Indeed, it's another fact that makes me feel older.
But it's delicious, so whatever.
I am NOT a "take-it-black-no-cream-no-sugar" girl.
I love shugah and creamah.

Way down among Brazilians
Coffee beans grow by the billions
So they've got to find those extra cups to fill
They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil
-Frank Sinatra

I went out and bought a coffeemaker, filter cups, coffee (Folger's Chocolate Coffee), hazelnut and peppermint mocha creamer. Score!


But oh, wait. I didn't get a coffee mug. Silly me, what was I thinking?
So instead, I became creative. Wanna see?





TADA!
A measuring cup as a coffee mug.

I know, I know...


I's a-so smaht.



Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment